Monday, April 18, 2011

no longer drowning...

This weekend, I finally did it. I bit the bullet and got my work done. FINALLY.

On Friday morning I decided that procrastination would no longer take over my life... on Sunday that is.

Yeah, I'll take the next two days off, take a break, relax, and then I'll get down to business. On Sunday. I will. I really will. (I'm really not sure what I was 'taking a break' from. Procrastination maybe? Hm.)

Thankfully, I kept my word to myself. At 2pm yesterday, I sat down and got it done. Seven hours later, I was no longer drowning in school work. I have to say, I'm feeling a lot better. No more Monday morning panic attacks thinking, "Oh my gosh, HOW am I going to get this all done?!"

There might be something to this whole stay-on-top-of-your-work thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment